You can use it with your children to engage them in fun literacy-based activities and help them develop the cognitive and learning skills needed to thrive in the world in and out of school. All of these sites provide resources organized by subject area or subject area and grade level. Run search, apply filters, and click to download. Some of these sites require registration before downloading their material. Registration is free.
K-5 Learning offers a variety of printable kindergarten worksheets to help kids learn letters, words, writing, numbers, color, sounds, shapes, and more. For example, letter worksheets help children identify letters and write the alphabet; Word and Vocabulary worksheets help children recognize visual words and build vocabulary; Shapes worksheets help kids draw basic shapes, Math and Numbers worksheets help toddlers learn simple math concepts, number recognition and counting; Science worksheets help learn about plants, animals, weather, and the environment; Color worksheets help children learn about colors and much more.
These printable math worksheets are provided by Math is Fun and cover many basic math skills. Each worksheet has many variations to choose from. Simply click the Try Another button to access these variations.
The worksheets are organized by topic and include: decimals, fractions, percentages, algebra, time worksheets, order of operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and more. In the Kindergarten and First Grade section, you’ll access worksheets (in color) on early and advanced counting, filling in the missing number, adding the picture, and more.
iSlcollective offers tons of printable kindergarten worksheets. Simply type “kindergarten” in its search box and use the filters to search for a specific worksheet. For example, you can search for worksheets on grammar or vocabulary. You can also filter the search by level, grade and student type.
When you find the material you are interested in, click on it and then select “Download”. You need to be registered with iScollective to be able to download the worksheets. Also, the site now introduces a new feature called Fill and Send which allows you to fill out worksheets and share them with others. Besides downloading the worksheets, you can also print them out, embed them on your class blog using a uniquely generated code, or share them via email.
As its name indicates, Kindergarten Worksheets offers a growing library of free Kindergarten worksheets that can also be used with preschool and first grade children. These resources are arranged in four main categories:
- Maths: Provides worksheets on the following skills: “Addition, Subtraction, Counting, Fractions, Place Value, Graphs, Measurements, Pattern Words, and Numbers.”
- Einglish: Includes worksheets on ‘reading, the alphabet, writing, phonics, vocabulary, sight words, opposites, rhyme, and spelling’
- general learning: Includes worksheets on “Science, Spanish, Social Studies, Dinosaurs, Health, Zoo, Foreign Languages, Butterflies, and Kindergarten Coloring Activities.”
- Leave worksheets: Includes worksheets on Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween, among others.
Kindergarten worksheets are free and can be printed, downloaded, or embed online.
123Homeschool4Me provides access to a large selection of free printable worksheets, hands-on activities, printable games, and many other educational resources for use with your children and students. You can browse worksheets by subject or grade level. Some of the free worksheets offered include:
- “countries for children: Teach students about 13 countries from all over the world as they color maps, flags and landmarks to make their countries a book.
- Skip counting mazes: Make counting from 2 to 10 seconds practiced with these fun math worksheets that feature increasing levels of difficulty.
- Music notes flashcards: We also have free printables to help kids learn to read notes! These flashcards will help children gain fluency in recognizing notes on both treble and bass clef.
- Sandwich book report template: This free printable clever helps kids relive what they’ve read to work on reading comprehension.
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages: Kids will have fun learning the letters and the sounds they make with these alphabet coloring sheets.
- Alphabet worksheets: These pages help children practice letter recognition, letter tracing, starting sounds, and more.
- Money math games: Lots of fun, smart, and free games and activities for kids.”
Teaching Station houses a huge library of free, printable worksheets for kindergarteners and students of all ages. Use the site’s internal search box to search for related worksheets by topic (eg, reading, writing, math, art, social studies) and by grade (eg, preschool and kindergarten). To access and download the worksheets, you must be a registered user. Registration is free.
Tlsbooks is another good source for free, printable kindergarten worksheets. In fact, there are worksheets suitable for students in preschool through sixth grade. “These educational worksheets can be used to supplement an early childhood education program, home daycare resources, an elementary school classroom, or a home school curriculum.”
Tlsbooks also provides fun coloring pages, print-ready learning resources, puzzles, reading tips, and more.
As for licensing, Tlsbooks states: “All materials on this site may be printed for your personal use (including printing materials for your classroom), for non-commercial use. Educational materials on this site may not be hosted on any website or other blog or forum etc.”
Education.com offers a large selection of free, printable kindergarten worksheets. Type “Kindergarten” in the search box to browse for articles there. Filter your search by subject and subject (eg, math, reading and writing, science, social studies, fine art, foreign languages), and by degree. Besides the worksheets, you will also have access to relevant learning resources such as lessons, workbooks, exercises, activities, games, and much more. You need to register to access these resources.